Christmas is a wonderful time of year, not because of any one religious practice or belief, but because it brings people together. It inspires a sense of selfless generosity and human kindness towards one another.
One of my favorite things in the world is the look on a loved one’s face when they receive an unexpected gift of gratitude, something meant especially for them…in celebration of the unique and special person they are.
…and since I’m not a billionaire (yet), for now I’ll settle with a visually curated list of everything the BOHO-CHIC Mrs. Clause would leave under my tree Christmas morning in a perfect world.
Dear Mrs. BOHO FABULOUS CLAUSE,
All I want for Christmas is….
2. The Large Trigger Satchel Handbag by Monika Botkier
3. Rouge Allure Velvet Matte Lip Colour by Chanel
5. An AMAZING one of a kind Bed like this amazing BOHO SANCTUARY
6. Kucoon Kazuko Leggings…Can we say BOHO FABULOSITY?…and while you’re at it Mrs. Clause, I wouldn’t mind a booty like THAT!
7. An Amazingly original glamorous fabulous Holiday Dress to Ring in the New Year
8. For Christmas this year I am going to give myself the gift of appreciation…for myself, for the wonderful people I am lucky enough to be surrounded by, and for the breath in my lungs each day that makes anything possible.
9. An antique Chandelier for the beautiful House I will own someday….
10. AND Last, but certainly not Least… oh Dear Mrs. Boho Clause….A kind of LOVE THAT MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT